Effective date 1 June 2019
- Personal information:
Visioneer360 is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Visioneer360 will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- Collecting personal information:
Visioneer360 will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
- Use of tracking technologies:
Visioneer360 uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
- Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Visioneer360.
– To render services related to Visioneer360’s business such as warranty or after sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Visioneer360’s group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the website or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
- Contact by Visioneer360:
Visioneer360 may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
- Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on Visioneer360’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Visioneer360 on the customer enquiry number 1300 341 391.
- Visioneer360 and links to other websites:
Visioneer360 provides links to websites outside of Visioneer360 site. These linked sites are not under the control of the company, and Visioneer360 is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to Visioneer360 website, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
- Problems or queries:
9. Changes to this Privacy Statement